Begins Monday, October 16 and continues to November 3, 2017.
Fulton County voters can vote early between 8:30 am & 7:00 pm at these locations :
- Alpharetta Branch Library 10 Park Plaza Alpharetta 30009
- Johns Creek Environmental Campus 8100 Holcomb Bridge Road Alpharetta 30022
- Adams Park Library 2231 Campbellton Road, SW Atlanta 30311
- Adamsville Recreation Center 3201 Martin Luther King Jr. Dr., SW Atlanta 30311
- Buckhead Library 269 Buckhead Avenue, NE Atlanta 30305
- Fulton County Government Center 130 Peachtree Street, SW Atlanta 30303
- Northside Library 3295 Northside Parkway, NW Atlanta 30327
- Northwest Branch at Scotts Crossing 2489 Perry Boulevard, NW Atlanta 30318
- Ponce De Leon Library 980 Ponce De Leon Ave., NE Atlanta 30306
- Southeast Atlanta Library 1463 Pryor Road, SW Atlanta 30315
- Southwest Arts Center 915 New Hope Road, SW Atlanta 30331
- Wolf Creek Library 3100 Enon Road, SW Atlanta 30331
- College Park Library 3647 Main Street College Park 30337
- South Fulton Service Center 5600 Stonewall Tell Road College Park 30349
- East Point Library 2757 Main Street East Point 30344
- Fairburn Library 60 Valley View Drive Fairburn 30213
- Robert F. Fulton Ocee Library 5090 Abbotts Bridge Road Johns Creek 30005
- Milton Library 855 Mayfield Road Milton 30009
- East Roswell Branch Library 2301 Holcomb Bridge Road Roswell 30076
- Roswell Branch Library 115 Norcross Street Roswell 30075
- North Fulton Service Center (Room 232) 7741 Roswell Road Sandy Springs 30350
- Sandy Springs Library 395 Mount Vernon Hwy., NE Sandy Springs 30328
These locations will be open Mondays through Fridays, 8:30 am to 7:00 pm. Those locations will also be open Saturday, October 28 & Sunday, October 29 8:30 AM to 7:00 PM.
Photo identification is required when voting in person.
The deadline to register to vote in this election is Tuesday, October 10, 2017.
Absentee ballot applications are available at georgia.gov
View the official flyer here.
Paid for by the Howard Shook campaign. No government funds were used.